Like this Lemon Pineapple Dessert? Check out the rest of my blog!
If you love what we do, do us a favor and….
Pin It For Later
If you are looking for an easy 4 ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dessert…..
You’re going to love this Lemon Pineapple Dessert!
I am so excited to be sharing my family recipes with you. There is so many memories built around food as I was growing up. Many hours in the kitchen with grandma Nash. Having conversations, learning how to cook, laughing and of course the best was taste testing. I developed a love for lemon as a child. Fresh made lemonade, lemon cake, lemon pie, and lemon cookies. Don’t worry I will be sharing all these loves of lemon with you. It is really refreshing for Spring and Summer. My adult children look forward to this time of the year. To have those family gatherings and BBQ’s. Okay, this recipe for 4 ingredient lemon-pineapple pie is almost TOO easy. It is great for those last minute potluck gathers. I hope you will enjoy this as much as many others whom I have shared with before you.
1 graham cracker crust, store-bought or you can make homemade as well.
Filling: 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained, juices reserved water, as needed (water w/ reserved pineapple juices should make 1 cup)
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
1 tub of Cool Whip (optional)
1 (3.4) oz. package lemon or pineapple jello
1. Place reserved pineapple juices in a measuring cup, then add enough water to make 1 cup liquid.
2. Bring to a boil in a small or medium saucepan, then whisk in lemon jello mix.
3. Place room temperature cream cheese in a medium bowl, then beat in 1/2 lemon jello.
4. Beat until smooth and fully incorporated, then spread cream cheese mixture over cooled graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 15-20 minutes, or until set.
5. Arrange pineapple chunks on top of cream cheese layer, then pour remaining lemon jello on top. Return to refrigerator and chill until set.
6. Top off with Cool Whip. (Optional)
This is step 3 where you combine cream cheese and half of the lemon jello mix together. Make sure not to put any liquid in at this time. Only dry mix and cream cheese.
Next place the pineapple on top of cream cheese and jello. Place in the refrigerator to set. When serving to your guest or family you can top it off with Cool Whip.